Introduction of double roller press granulator machine/compound fertilizer granulating machine
DZJ series roller press fertilizer granulating machine is a kind of extrusion fertilizer granulating equipment, which can produce NPK compound fertilizer of various concentrations. It is widely applied to fertilizer processing, feed production and chemical industry for granulation, production and processing of powder materials. DZJ roller press fertilizer granulating machine has a wide range of raw materials, such as ammonium carbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, magnesium silicate, zinc sulfate and phosphorus pentoxide. The finished granules of the granule machine are very good. And the moisture content of granules prepared by dry powder is low.
Working principle of double roller press granulator machine/compound fertilizer granulating machine
This series of fertilizer granulating machine is a extruded model, and its working principle is as follows:
Electromotor drive the belt and pulley, then it is transmitted to the driving shaft by the speed reducer, and by synchronizing the open gear with the passive shaft, achieving the working in the same direction. Material is added from the hopper, after the roll extrusion forming, demoulding pelletizing; and through a chain, the balls are transferred to the broken screen studio, sieving and isolate the finished products (the balls), then return to mix with new materials and granulate again.
Apply Material of double roller press granulator machine/compound fertilizer granulating machine
1. Nitrogen fertilizers: ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium sulphate etc.
2. Potassic fertilizers: potassium sulfate, potassium chloride,plant ash etc.
Advantages of double roller press granulator machine/compound fertilizer granulating machine
1. Without pre drying process, granulation at normal temperature and molded at one time. No need any fuel like oil, coal, gas, etc. The roller granulator has the characteristics of lower for investment, fast capital-turnover and good economic returns.
2.The structure of the fertilizer granulating machine adopts granulation, molding and screening as one, which has the advantages of beautiful appearance, simple operation and low energy consumption.
3. For roller sheet, its material is made of a new type of metal with corrosion resistance, with strong strength and weary-resistance characteristics, which can have a longlast service life. anti-corrosion casting frame for bearing.
4. Dry process of granulating, no need any binder when forming granule, which will protect the fertilizer from bonding & agglomeration, also it will save enery because of streamlined processes
5. Dual input transfer mode, which not only improves the input power ratio, but also ensures the lubrication and sealing performance of the transmission gear.
6. Compact structure, good stability, good sealing, low noise, convenient operation and maintenance.